Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009


We spent New Years Eve eating and Playing the wii with the Markel's

I beat the crap out of Brandon that night. That's right my DEAR I BEAT YOU UP!! Boxing rocks! Or should I say I ROCK!


Happy your done with your service to our country Christy! Thank you for your time!!!!! You'll be a GREAT mother and housewife I just know it!



Us with Christy and Adam Markel 

Well Christmas has come and gone and now here it is Jan. Before we know it 5 years later!

May God Bless us all this year!


7 comments:

Owens Family said...

oh so cute I want to box with Micah maybe I will beat him too and it is a family thing yiu and your family are so cute love ya sister

Becca said...

I am laughing so hard at the thought of you beating the CRAP out of your hubby! I did the same to Jeb! Girls rule!

Heather McDonald said...

Dallyn says the most hilarious things. Whenever DJ comes home I'm always like listen to what Dallyn said... He cracks us up.

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness!! Look who it is!! I tried to find you online and ran into your blog!!! You guys look GREAT! Cute little boys too! Brandon still with Freddy's in Vegas??

Sanders said...

Oh, I could tell by the pic that you SO wanted that win!

MegHaNE said...

Sarah...hey its been a long while since we have you seen you guys! Our brandons worked together at freddy's, in st george, to refresh the memory banks! our blog is set to private but we would love to keep in touch with you guys! Your boys are super cute! my email is mtimson85@yahoo.com. so that i can invite you guys to view our blog! brandon says hello to your brandon!

Harmony said...

Oh my gosh! It has been so long! Your family is so cute and it looks like you are doing great!