Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged


Tags never have pictures, so I decided to put up a picture no one has seen. 


I am... happy, caring and FUN!
I think... I will make it through the years to come with my boys.
I know... my testimony of Jesus Christ and His gospel is my greatest treasure.
I want... to do all that I can do. 
I have... an amazing husband. 
I wish... for everyone to live happily ever after.
I hate... fear and anger.
I miss... my mother.
I fear... I try not too.
I feel... good, things are going to be good.
I hear... children sleeping. Nice.
I smell... stinky bums 
I search... for those dang fingernail clippers!
I wonder... when He comes again...
I regret... not learning more in school.
I love... my babies, my husband, well everything!
I care... for others.
I always... say my prayers.
I am not... stress free. 
I believe... in Heaven.
I dance... less than I would like
I sing... worse than I would like. 
I don't always.. think before I speak :)
I write... in my journal.
I win... when Brandon and I play Battleship, EVERY TIME!
I lose... my mind, a little more each day
I never... say never.
I listen... to 3 screaming children.
I can usually be found... cleaning the front room, back room, bath rooms and in the kitchen- cooking, then cleaning, then cooking, then cleaning...
I'm scared of... the unknown.
I read... ensign, scriptures and occasionally and book or two. 
I am happy about... everything!
Let's see... who to tag... I know! If you read this and think it looks fun, consider yourself tagged!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Everything I love about YOU! I miss you! :(

Owens Family said...

hey we are about the same almost every answer is what i would put i need a little help with my blog i can't get pic to down load your pics are dang cute!