Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another near death moment

So my wonderful neighbor's awake to look over at our house to find two little boys out the window on the roof! See the window? The one on the 2nd floor, yes that is where Dallyn and Broc were doing there "climbing"
If you look at the window you can see Dallyn peeking out.


So this morning (sunday 8/31/08) we were woken to a disturbing phone call... are neighbor called to tell us Dallyn and Broc were out the window on the roof!!!!!!! I was asleep when this happened. Brandon was the one who just happened to be walking down stairs and heard the message. When I ask Dallyn why on earth he went out the window he said, "I just wanted to climb." Holy Cow!! Lord please continue to watch over these boys of mine!

The reason I say another is because Broc recently was drowning at the recuration center in St. George. We blinked and all of the sudden he was gone! We looked for what seemed to be hours (maybe only a mintue or two) My Dad's wife Kelly got him from a little 7 year old girl that found him drowning!!!!

Gosh, it makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about these things! Feel free to pray for the safety of my boys, as you can see they need it!! 

3 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

when you first told me this i got the chills. looking at these pictures...oh my gosh made my tummy turn. i'm so glad they were okay.

Melissa said...

uh oh!!!! You've got some fearless boys! Start saving your money for the stitches and casts huh? Sorry... not trying to make light of the situation that would have had me in pieces!

Lisa Wilson said...

Oh my goodness gracious!